A collection of command line scripts.
Backup assistance script
- 2023-03-22 (1.0.0): Release.
||Backs up arguments|
||Encrypts and backs up arguments (also backs up unencrypted archives)|
||Local and full remote backup of arguments|
||Local and specified remote backups of arguments|
rdisk (formerly amntr)
Simplifies mounting and unmounting on the command line. Supports static mount points for specific UUIDs and LUKS encrypted devices. Specific devices may be protected from unmounting/ejecting unless
-a is added to the command.
- 2023-03-22: Rename: amntr -> rdisk.
- 2023-03-22 (3.2.0): Embedded sudo into commands.
- 2023-03-17 (3.1.0): Added support for opening LUKS devices with key files.
- 2023-03-16 (3.0.0): Rewrite.
- 2023-03-15 (2.0.0): Added support for drives encrypted with LUKS.
- 2020-08-29 (1.0.0): Release.
||Mounts all connected devices|
||Unmounts all connected devices|
||Unmounts and powers down all connected devices|
||Unmounts and powers down all connectec devices, including protected partitions|